Wednesday 21 March 2012

Appliance Covers - Mini Tutorial

Hello.
I wanted to make a cover for my kettle and toaster because they were constantly being splattered with oil and food. I saw this tutorial and thought "I could do that".
So I did, and this is the result.


First start with a couple of tea towels.
I picked these ones up for $4.
The tea towel has to be wide enough to cover over your appliance.


Fold it over and cut it to fit your appliance.
Then you need to hem where you cut the tea towel.


Then cut a couple of pieces to fit the ends and sew around each end.


And you're done.


Now any food or oil splats will go on the covers and can be chucked in the wash.

Linking up here:

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea! I am having a linky party today and would love for you to link this up to my Feature friday Linky Party.

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-friday-linky-party_22.html

    Danielle Blissful and Domestic

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...