Sunday 27 November 2011

Loveheart Dress

Hello.

I wanted to share this dress I made for my daughter yesterday.




It was the first time using the Lily Bird Studio pattern Sasha Jumper Dress.
I just love it! The patterns are so easy to follow.

I purchased this pattern because my daughter is starting Kindy next year
and I thought it would make the cutest little school dress.

This little dress was made from quilting cotton that has a natural calico look to it.
I picked it up on special at Spotlight for only $4 p/m.

I love a bargain!

I used little pink loveheart buttons on the back. They are not an exact match for colour,
but they are close enough to be ok.

I have a little bit of fabric left so I will see if I can made a little matching piece for my baby.
I'll be sure to post it when I do :-)



4 comments:

  1. Cute, little dress, Sherry. Thanks for sharing the pattern. I'll have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I think the matching buttons look fine too. Your daughter looks like a real little sweety! Thanks for your lovely comments on my Flutterby Dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is very cute! as is your little girl wearing it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just recently purchased a few of Lily Bird Studio's patterns, the Sasha Dress being one of them. I love to read your pattern reviews and hear your take on the pattern. Thanks for linking up your dresses with 'Threading Your Way', Sherry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...